Are your hormones out of balance?
Are you suffering form:
* belly fat * low energy * adrenal fatigue* foggy thinking* * sugar cravings * weight gain * cravings * *anxiety * PMS * depression * acne * mood swings * low libido* hot flashes * fibroids * tender breast * night sweats * fatigue * vaginal dryness * headaches * memory lapses * heavy periods * fluid retention * hair loss* sleep disturbances • excess hair* heart palpitations • insomnia* feeling cold all the time * bloating * sweating * digestive issues * rapid aging
Your Health Journey to balanced hormones and balanced you starts here!
- Are you working hard and building a great career – but feeling exhausted all the time, have weight and/or with long-term health issues
- Are you being conscious and always buying health foods and fat-free products – but all the additives, sugar and thickeners they add to give it some taste make it even worse
- Enjoying all kinds of great-tasting foods – but not realizing you have allergies or sensitivities
- Doing everything right but your hormonal balance is out of whack and taking pills causes even more issues
You may have been riding the roller coaster of the diet industry for years getting buffeted by all the polarized opinions on the same food. This week a particular food is supposedly the most healthy thing imaginable, then the next week it is apparently not something you want to eat at all. In your attempts, you may have lost some weight, gained it back, made some progress but all the while feeling hungry and deprived. Or worse, you may have unknowingly been throwing your hormones into chaos.
Every choice we make in life affects us – some choices are good, some are bad, and some that seem good can have negative side-effects. Working out which foods are negatively affecting you is part of my job as a nutritionist.
Hormone imbalance – the hidden enemy
Your immune system may be suffering, your hormones are possibly out of balance, and you may feel exhausted, anxious and irritable more frequently than you would like. The stress of modern living, overwhelm, the expectations that women have to bear these days, pre-packaged and processed foods all have one thing in common – they are not designed to keep your hormones well balanced.
But what if you could feel amazing instead? What if you could thrive through hormonal balance?
- Angie was a great coach, strict but gentle. Almost immediately, from the second day, my digestive issues decreased dramatically. Weight dropped. I felt a ray of hope. As the protocol continued I grasped the value of balancing my hormones …
Angie was there to offer suggestions and encouragement with gentle prodding if needed. My life has turned a corner for the better. I am so grateful! – Rini Twait
End the diet madness
You’ve spent too much time and money trying to fix your hormonal imbalances with pills that only do half the job.
Start getting your body back into optimum hormone-producing and regulating shape.
You’ve wasted enough time not feeling great about how you look.
Start spending your time taking care of yourself instead. Balancing your hormones will make a difference inside and out.
You’ve done enough damage to yourself eating food that’s is not right for you in an effort to get thin.
Start enjoying delicious, nourishing, healthy and invigorating food that makes you feel good and lose weight the right way.
You’ve blown enough money on fads and crazy diets that work short-term, or not at all.
Start saving your money to treat yourself to a great new outfit, hairstyle or just about anything that makes you happier!
You’ve spent long enough feeling tired, exhausted, worn out and sick because of hormone imbalances and unhealthy living.
It’s time to get better. It’s time to take back your hormonal health. It’s time to love yourself, your body, and your life again.
It’s time to get off the roller coaster
Say “good-bye” to fads, crash diets, unhealthy trends, and get on board the Mission: Nutrition train. There’s no deprivation, no starving, no cutting out good food – there’s plenty of great-tasting, healthy, nutritious food that will fill you, fuel you and make you feel amazing instead!
It’s a ride like no other – you’ll experience incredible health for the first time in years, you’ll feel stronger, better, more able to handle everything life throws at you and you’ll feel your out-of-whack hormones starting to do their job properly again.
Take it from me. I’ve been where you are, I’ve learned from my own choices, mistakes and good decisions how to find the path to health and nutrition that feeds and heals the mind, the body and the spirit. Now I am here to share what I’ve learned with you. Take this journey with me today!
Join the ThrivingHormones Facebook group for additional support, cutting edge information and inspiration!
This is safe place for you to talk about your achievements, sets backs, frustrations, share your hormone balancing process, and ask questions to your peers and myself. I will be supporting and encouraging you on your journey, and interacting with your peers helps build a sense of community which can be important when trying to make positive changes that aren’t necessarily supported by those around us. Community provides the crucial element we all need to maintain our new approach to wellness – as well as the motivation needed to stay on track.
Hope to see you there!
nutritionist boulder co
Functional Medicine nutritionist